CostcoWineBlog.com – Finding Costco’s best wines Forums Latest Finds What Costco wines do you want to see reviewed?

What Costco wines do you want to see reviewed?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Editor 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Editor
    Keymaster

Hey, thought it would be fun to start a thread with wines you’ve tried or are curious about and want us to review?

I’ve got a few on tap already but we will do our best to acquire and review as many as we can.

Let us know the wines, which Costco you saw them at and price.

Bosetsu
    Participant

I’d love to see a review on the 2016 KIRKLAND SIGNATURE CHATEAUNEUF DU PAPE. I think I saw a few the other day at $17.99 a pop in Norfolk, VA, but didn’t take the chance to snag a bottle.

Editor
    Keymaster

You can count on that one for sure. We’ve reviewed every vintage over the last eight years. Cant wait to find the new one near me. I’m making a run this week. Hopefully will find that one and the Kirkland boxed Cab which readers have been discussing too.

Joe_O
    Participant

Would be great to occasionally see some expensive wines reviewed (say $40+) like Stags Leap Artemis, Hall Cabernet, etc.

SeattleViking
    Participant

The Kirkland Signature 2017 Malbec. I just found it in the Shoreline, WA store and I think it’s the best vintage of the Malbec I have tasted. Dryer and more complexity than previous vintages.

Cheers,

mneeley490
    Participant

I’d like to see a review of 2016 The Burn: Borne of Fire Cab Sauv Columbia Valley.

Jhawx
    Participant

Agree with joe, some stuff in the 25 to 50 range would be awesome. I just bought some 2012 brunello for 28$ which seems like a steal given how good that year was. There’s another there that’s around 40$ but i usually don’t like buying a bottle that much without some reviews first

Editor
    Keymaster

Right on. Will try to include more of these in when we can. Thanks.

Editor
    Keymaster

Just found the new Kirkland Malbec and Stags Cab. In the queue to taste as soon as I can. The maalbec was only $6.99; excited to see what’s in the bottle for that price.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.