CostcoWineBlog.com – Finding Costco’s best wines Forums General Discussion News on New Regions Coming to Kirkland Wine Brand ?

News on New Regions Coming to Kirkland Wine Brand ?

• Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys,

Nice idea on the forum. One thing I was wondering is if there has been any news of regions to be added to the Kirkland portfolio? They have a lot of areas covered but I would love to see:

Douro Dry Red
    Priorat
    Barolo/Piedmont

Has anyone heard of any new wines in the works? Always good to try some nicer regions through Kirkland. I loved both the Ribera del Duero and Gigondas. Normally these regions are once in a great while for me as they are out of my price range.

Editor
    Keymaster

Totally agree on your suggestions. Would love to see those as well as some more whites especially as we enter the warmer months. An Albarino would be awesome, or an inexpensive Vinho Verde. The Kirkland Chablis was along these lines but on the mediocre side in terms of quality.
    One other newer one you didn’t mention is the Pauillac Bordeaux that we enjoyed and I’ve still seen lingering in a few stores

Anonymous
    Inactive

The challenging part of keeping up with the costco wine blog is being able to find the wines in the costco we frequent. I thought about taking the costco wine blog emails and condensing it to a text file I could search while at the costco, hoping to find some of the wines mentioned. Any thoughts of doing something like that? Thanks- Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.