Need A Lot of Help

• Author

BermudaPunch
    Participant

I have from now until August 17 to purchase 12 bottles of red wine for a female’s birthday gift. I’m a non-drinker and wine ignorant. I am hoping not to duplicate any bottles and I’m in the Sacramento-Roseville, CA area. Any and all suggestions appreciated. And, if you can’t tell I’m a veteran of 82 years but a rookie on this site.

Editor
    Keymaster

Hi
    Happy to try to help a bit. It’s hard in that there’s no telling what wines are carried and what will be available at your particular store when you go to buy them.
    If another reader sees this and shops in your area they may be able to help too.
    Probably the best thing to do is check out our list of Top Picks here: https://costcowineblog.com/category/recommended/
    These wines are all great and represent a lot of different styles and price points.
    Otherwise I would check the site before you go and see which wines we’ve reviewed and enjoyed recently and hope they are in your stores around Sacramento.
    All that said, Costco is a great place to make a purchase like this. You know that pretty much whatever you buy will be a good price and it’s already semi curated for you.
    Hope that helpA
    Andrew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.