CostcoWineBlog.com – Finding Costco’s best wines Forums General Discussion Kirkland Signature 2017 California Cabinet 1.5L

Kirkland Signature 2017 California Cabinet 1.5L

• Author
    zich6
    Participant

I can’t find a review of this wine. Has one been done? Thanks.

WineOrWhine
    Participant

I have not tried those larger bottles of Kirkland wine even though I buy all the 750 ml varietals. A review of the Kirkland box wine would be great as well, or is it the same as the 1.5 lt? The boxes recently showed up in the Indy stores, but I just can’t bring myself to buy any.

zich6
    Participant

I actually like the wine and at $9 in Idaho, you can’t beat the price. I’m unsure if the wine is in boxes or smaller bottles. No box wine yet in North Idaho.

Editor
    Keymaster

Hi
    Good discussion here. Im in the process of testing the Kirkland Cab box. Pretty mediocre in my opinion. Will post more soon but I wouldn’t rush out to buy it. The Kirkland Rioja and Chianti are a few bucks more and a big step up.
    We haven’t reviewed the 1.5 in a while. Might need to on my next trip.

zich6
    Participant

Good to know. It would be nice to know the vineyard and year. There really are sleepers out there.

MassWineGuy
    Participant

The 1.5 bottle of Cab is ok, especially for everyday casual drinking. Better than the Charles Shaw. But not too deep or too much in any direction. Good price.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.