Skip to Content

Kirkland Pinot Grigio

Home Forums On The Blog Kirkland Pinot Grigio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I went to my local Costco yesterday and they informed me they have discontinued the Kirkland Brand Pinot Grigio. I am Very Disappointed. Why do they do this. How can I complain and what is a similar variety?

Editor
    Keymaster

I’m not sure what you can really do, but that’s a bummer to hear it might be discontinued. Here are the recent Pinot Grigios that we’ve reviewed [link]. Several good choices in here you might like.
    You might also want to check out our “Other White” section, [link]and try some wines like Vouvray, dry Riesling, or Albarino. Hope that helps.

joerob7@gmail.com
    Participant

I’m not attacking, but I just find it hard to believe that a Costco outlet is not carrying the Kirkland Pinot Grigio. They sell a ton of it—- it’s not great as p.g.’s go, but the pricing is great and for swilling on a hot summer day is pretty unbeatable. I could understand that they might be between vintages, but don’t understand not carrying it. If I were you I would ask to talk to the store manager and ask what is going on.

Also something that other readers should remember is that every Costco store has a
    “Suggestion Box” near the front entrance or exit, where you can fill out the form and make suggestions. I have done this on a number of occasions, and believe these “suggestion” get routed up the ladder to the wine buyers. I believe they do make a difference. All of the wine aficionados who follow this blog should avail themselves of this opportunity to affect the wine choices offered by Costco.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.