CostcoWineBlog.com – Finding Costco’s best wines Forums General Discussion How can I get Costco wines in Pennsylvania?

How can I get Costco wines in Pennsylvania?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hatvtop 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

hatvtop
    Participant

Hello, we were recently in Florida and had the Kirkland Signature Napa Valley Red Blend – which we really liked. The Costco in Pennsylvania do not sell wines or liquors. How can I get some of the Red Blend? Any help is most appreciated. Thank you.

Mr. MBA
    Participant

Greetings hatvtop — Regrettably, PA does not allow wine or beer sales in Costco stores (yet?). So our options are rather limited. Technically, we are not supposed to transport alcohol across state lines, but we occasionally stop by Costco locations in other states, like VA and KY while visiting family there. I think the authorities have enough real issues to deal with; so we are probably safe to bring back a few bottles of wine to sample at home when we get back. The KY Costco locations even carry spirits (including bourbon) with the usual low markup like their wines. I hope this info helps until PA someday changes its archaic liquor laws!

hatvtop
    Participant

Hello Mr. MBA and thank you. Our LCB rules are archaic. I would love to buy wine and liquor at our Costco. Especially that Red Blend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.