Skip to Content

2019 KIRKLAND SIGNATURE COTES DU RHONE VILLAGES

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 KIRKLAND SIGNATURE COTES DU RHONE VILLAGES

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aspiringwino
    Participant

OK winos, get your credit cards ready and make space in your car / SUV / box truck. The 2019 KIRKLAND SIGNATURE COTES DU RHONE VILLAGES has arrived. No paperwork required for less than 100 bottles. I bought 6 cases yesterday. My 2018 was almost gone.

Editor
    Keymaster

Now that’s how you stock up. I’ve heard the new one is out there from readers. Will hopefully find near me soon and get a review up.

WineOrWhine
    Participant

Found this today in Indianpolis (Michigan Rd) ($6.99), along with 2019 Kirkland Russian River Valley Pinot Noir ($12.99), and 2017 Kirkland Chianti CLassico Riserva ($7.99). Was hoping to find the Napa Red Blend, but no luck today.

Editor
    Keymaster

I just found the new Chianti and Malbec. Still looking for that Cotes du Rhone. Will get reviews up soon

Pinotguy73
    Participant

I have visited Costco much less due to the pandemic. I haven’t seen the Kirkland Cotes du Rhone-Villages 2019 at either the Santa Rosa or Rohnert Park stores in California. Does anyone know if it has come and gone to this state? Is there an email address I could send this inquiry for this info?

I agree with the Blog author about this wine having tasted and bought the ’17 and ’18 vintages. Yes, it’s a bit young when it’s just year old (it wouldn’t have very much bottle time at all) but it’s quite good nonetheless. But, yes, give it several more months in the bottle and it’s just a crazy good Rhone blend for a crazy price!

M2inFLA
    Participant

New to blog, but Costco member and customer for a long time.

Stopped at Augusta Costco just before Thanksgiving and picked up the Cotes du Rhone. Wonderful!

Haven’t found it at most recent trip to South Orlando store.

How does one find out which Costco has it stocked.

When I lived in Oregon, I had 6 Costco stores within 16 miles, and I knew each one had unique items in inventory.

Costco app and website doesn’t show wine or spirits, though Google thinks it does.

Thanks in advance.

Editor
    Keymaster

Hi, glad to have you following the blog.
    We are independent of Costco so we only have the same consumer level information that you do.
    I know many readers will use the item number listed at the end of the review and call their stores to see if they carry that item #.
    Some people use the chat feature on Costco.com to ask about the inventory of item numbers near them.
    The item number for the Kirkland Cotes du Rhone is 887774
    Hope that helps
    AC

zich6
    Participant

Just cleaned out Couer d’Alene, their last 15 bottles. I would have bought much more.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.