2016 Kirkland Boxed Cabernet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MassWineGuy 10 hours, 4 minutes ago.

• Author

Editor
    Keymaster

Check this out. A reader on Twitter sent this pic in and said they enjoyed it much more than the Black Box. Costco price was $12.99 which seems like a steal if it’s good juice. We hope to find and review soon but let us know if you tried it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rob from WA
    Participant

I liked this wine. A fruity medium to light weight cabernet that goes down very easily. A great party wine. I really like the idea of a box wine. Focus on the wine with little packaging and waste. Stays fresh up to 30 days as the box says. $12.99 at the Everett, WA Costco.

gaitken
    Participant

yes, found this at our Eugene Costco and it is excellent. I’m so glad Costco is starting to sell good boxed wines, it’s the only way to go if you want to preserve freshness in opened containers and eliminate heavy glass bottles from your life!

PS: hopefully Costco will start selling a nice Chardonnay in 3 liter boxes!

Editor
    Keymaster

Hoping to find it around here so we can get a review up. Thanks for the notes.

MassWineGuy
    Participant

I hope my Costco gets its own boxed wine in. I love the idea and convenience. All that’s usually missing is the quality of what’s inside.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.