CostcoWineBlog.com – Finding Costco’s best wines Forums General Discussion 2012 KIRKLAND SIGNATURE RIBERA DEL DUERO GRAN RESERVA

2012 KIRKLAND SIGNATURE RIBERA DEL DUERO GRAN RESERVA

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar rsmithjr222 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    swansuite
    Participant

I’m disappointed with the wine blog accuracy. There were two wines highly recommended as “just coming in” (the one listed as this topic was one of them!) on the last blog (December 15th, I believe). I went to the Issaquah Costco and asked the steward there for assistance in locating these wines. His answer was “both of those wines came in this past summer and have been gone for months.” I’d thought that when I signed up for the blog, I would be getting current information on some of the best deals for wine at Costco. Now I’m confused….. Is the information not timely and, therefore, not useful at all or is there something I don’t understand about the way this wine blog works? Thanks for any info that sets me straight on this! The other wine, btw, was a 2015 Scott Paul La Paulee Pinot Noir Willamette Valley.

rsmithjr222
    Participant

Swan- I agree. On top of that the bottle variation- cough-cough… is amazing. I tried the Scott Paul Pinot and found it to be very poor, almost dumb,,, no flavors. The wine i tasted beared NO RESEMBLANCE to the write up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.