CostcoWineBlog.com – Finding Costco’s best wines Forums General Discussion Other things besides wine you should buy at Costco

Other things besides wine you should buy at Costco

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  WineOrWhine 1 month ago.

• Author

Editor
    Keymaster

A few of my favorites: wild salmon, organic extra virgin olive oil, rotisserie chickens, ground bison, Dubliner cheese, Eggs, Don Pablo coffee, 100ct Aluminum foil drip pans (fit a Green Egg perfectly), organic spinach, and just fun the Italian leather belt I have on that is fantastic.

jonwzee
    Participant

Cat litter – 42lbs for 11.99 (name brand) in my local Costco (south Sarasota).

Also, Kirkland organic FF yogurt, and Lactaid FF milk.

Erin Reyes

My favorites: Kirkland Caesar Salad Mix, Croissants, Kirkland Colombia Coffee, Pimento Cheese (can’t remember the brand but it comes in a tub w/an orange lid), disposable travel coffee cups, and diapers!

jonwzee
    Participant

Based on price and quality, I’m always a repeat shopper for Kirkland organic fat free plain yogurt, lactaid fat-free milk, and the 24oz back of Asian salad mix.

WineOrWhine
    Participant

They sell things besides wine? Kidding of course. Water, cheeses, frozen lasagna, potting soil and plants (hit and miss what is available), pineapples, canned beans and tomatoes, etc.

You really can’t go wrong with anything you purchase from Costco.

ucf dad
    Participant

I second the frozen lasagna. Also Pete and Pat’s pierogis when they have them and of course the Kirkland golf balls online when they have them.

GolfLover
    Participant

Spooky how close the OP is to my Costco staples. We get the grass fed organic ground beef instead of bison, plus mixed greens and bag of bacon crumbles, and no belt. Otherwise, the same. Love Don Pablo!

Great job with the website. Thanks.

WineOrWhine
    Participant

I haven’t been finding the ground bison lately at the two northern Indianapolis stores. I guess I can ask them about it, but was wondering it this was happening at other Costco’s as well.
    Also, I would love to find Pacific Salmon (fresh). Is this available elsewhere? Is it a seasonal thing?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.